Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick and Tired

Ugh...we have all been so sick lately. It started with me...I am stubborn and refused to go to the doctor. Instead, I chose to remain sick for two weeks. I am FINALLY feeling better, but still very tired. J (my little guy) has a severe sinus infection and W has bronchitis. He has missed school two days this week due to fever. Both boys have not been sleeping well so, in return, mommy and daddy have not slept either.

On a positive note, it looks as if we will soon be moving into my grandparents house. The drawback: both of my grandparents smoked (Mamaw was up to 3 packs a day before she passed away) so we have some work to do. I am excited to move from a tiny 2 bedroom apartment to a spacious 4 bedroom 2bath. First, we plan on getting rid of all the furnishings, then painting, and hopefully adding some new light fixtures. My grandparents were big fans of the dark paneling and pink shag carpet....needless to say those things are first on my list of changes.

I feel bad for Mark lately (my hubby). He has been working so hard and has been so stressed. I try to help as much as I can but with everyone being sick, he has been keeping our ship afloat. I hope his load lightens soon.

Ok, that is all for now. I have to go make snacks for the big football game tonight. Go Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment