Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Fun

This weekend we visited my brother-in-law and his wife and kids in Keller, TX. It was my nephew's birthday. We spent the weekend playing outside and grilling. It was very relaxing! Saturday night we visited Joe's Crab Shack. What I LOVED about this Joe's was the enormous playground outside. The wait was lengthy but bearable as the kids played on the playground. I love spending time with them. Their house is HUGE and the boys can all play together without destroying anything.

I am excited because my class sets of Flipcams and IPOD touches arrived. The next week I plan on figuring out how to load free apps for the teachers to use in their classrooms. I am also trying to stream some videos on the IPODs. I have my session at the education service center next week so I am begining to get a little nervous. Other than that, I am busy working on a break-out session for document cameras. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your iPod Touch delivery. You are going to LOVE them! If you need some suggestions for education apps check out http://issuu.com/ktenkely/docs/ilearn_2 Good free apps!

    ReplyDelete