Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few of my Favs

I have to give it to Beth Phinny from Big Spring junior high. She has the best list of websites I have EVER seen. Some are educational and some are plain fun. I have placed it on my wiki under "Do you need a website". I mean, hundreds and hundreds of sites can be found just under one tab. Also, I have added IPod Resources and a link to my buddy's Google Tools page to my wiki as well. I am preparing for my upcoming after-school sessions on IPod Touches and SMARTBoards. I am swamped.

On a personal note, working on the new house is KILLING me. I find more and more work needs to be done as I work. For example, we pulled up the carpet to find huge cracks in the floor. I removed a broken vanity out of the bathroom to find a huge hole, and a huge piece of sheet rock missing. I am getting overwhelmed more each day. I am beginning to think we will never move in....

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for such a wonderful list of useful things. I know what I will be doing for the nest few hours, days, weeks, months....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I must not be looking in the right place...can't find the links? Only 3 are listed and nothing happens when I click. What could I be doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete