Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let it Snow!



Wow! Tuesday, my kids' daycare was cancelled and my school released at 12:30. Today, we had a late start at 10AM. The past two days have been so much fun. The boys played in the snow, slept in, and had a nice breakfast this morning.

My technology training for today was cancelled due to the late start. I am uncertain when it will be rescheduled. Now, I am working on training for the Ipod touches. My campus won 15 touches in a grant I wrote. Here are some of the neat sites I have found for IPod touch apps (in no order)


I also love that you can download editable Discovery Education videos and use Dropbox to put files on the touches. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful information! I do have my kids play with their iPod and educational apps are really helpful!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the iPod Touch grant! That is exciting. Also be sure to check out the free app "Dinosaurs" I am so impressed, like a museum shrunk down in your hands.

    ReplyDelete