Today is a faculty meeting day. I have added what I plan on sharing to my website. I have pasted below the tools I hope to share...
1. Cool Iris - It's simply the fastest and most stunning way to browse photos and videos from the Web or your desktop. Effortlessly scroll an infinite "3D Wall" of your content without having to click page to page, whether you'e on Facebook, Google Images, YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Kodak Gallery, or any supported site. Or channel surf the latest news, TV episodes, movies, and music videos all from within Cooliris.
2. Livebrush - Livebrush is a drawing application. It employs an easy-to-use brush tool that reacts to your gesture. By combining simple motion controls with brush styles, Livebrush offers a fun and unique way to create graphics.
3. Word it Out - Simply enter some text and create your word cloud. You can keep your word cloud secret or share it. You can even embed it onto your webpage. The settings are also customizable.
4. Kaleidocycle - Upload your own photos and create a foldable cube. Create your own Rubix cube of review terms, images, etc.
5. Random - Check out the free random things you can do at this site. Play the coin flipper, dice roller, or card shuffler as a means of classroom collaboration.
On a personal note, I can now see my house as our home instead of rooms filled with boxes. I hung curtains, ceiling fans, and pictures over the weekend. It is amazing how these little things make your house feel like your home. We even ate our very first meal at the dining room table. For my own record keeping, I cooked a pork tenderloin roast, mashed potatoes, and bread. It finally is becoming our home. Pictures will be posted soon! Have a great week!