Thursday, April 15, 2010

Integrating Digital Tools in the Classroom

A while back, I attended a great session at ESC Region 12 called "Integrating Digital tools in the Classroom". The ladies at WorknSmartr did a great job as usual. But, as usual, I came back with many sites that are blocked by our filter. After a few hours, I have a few sites accessible for our teachers categorized by purpose. You can find those sites here. If you have any others, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via Twitter: @lisamonthie

Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. What a bummer that so many learning tools aren't available to students because of filters. We limit our students so much by trying to protect them. I wish that we focused more on learning and building character and less on trying to protect students from everything.

    ReplyDelete