Or maybe some fresh ideas??? I have been helping teachers lately revamp lessons. Some I make suggestions utilizing technology and others I have been looking just for some new ideas. I have utilized the following sites:
1. AppleEngine - I really like this site for its ease of use. It utilizes Google search engine and sorts the results based on type (lesson, printable, game, etc).
2. Teacher Zone - I don't like the fact that you have to sign up to use this site...but, it is free and the videos are quite good.
3. Thinkfinity - I love Thinkfinity! I really like the fact that for the "Resource Type" you can search for "Interactives" to use with your lesson. The lessons are great and aligned with standards.
4. Teacher's Domain - I like this site because of the digital media. Most lessons have images or complete downloadable videos.
5. Cybraryman's Educational Websites - If you haven't checked out Cybraryman yet, you should. He has so many resources and great interactive sites.
6. NeoK12 - This site is full of good stuff. Videos, lessons, and games are all in one easy to use site.
On a personal note, I am finally feeling settled in the new place. Today, my husband started my garden. I call him "Farmer Mark" (see above photo)I cannot wait until this weekend when the boys and I get to roll up our sleeves and get dirty. Have a great week!