1. Predict what this movie might be about.
2. Write a trailer for this movie.
3. Develop a cast of alternate characters for this movie.
4. What songs might be on the soundtrack?
5. Predict what the tone of this movie would be, the category (romantic, comedy, drama)...
6. Mention a vocabulary word from our list or a spelling word to help your description.
7. Mention what literary device you might see in this movie (conflict, personification, etc)
8. Write any of these things practicing what we covered grammatically this week. For example, use so many linking verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc....
Then, if possible, find a clip from that movie poster. You could find it off YouTube most likely. Have the students check their writings and see how close their predictions were.....
Just another thought...I think I might need professional help! Are there support groups out there for English enthusiasts??? :)