Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Awesome Ice Cream Cake

My friend, CPetroff, makes this awesome ice cream cake...I just made one for my kids' teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week...here is the EASY recipe!

2 Boxes of Regular Sized Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 Large Tub Cool-Whip
1 Bottle of Caramel Syrup
1 Bottle of Hot Fudge Syrup
1 Bag of Heath Pieces (It's called Bits o' Brickle)

In a large pan, line the bottom with 12 ice cream sandwiches. Spread a layer of Cool-Whip, and top it with the caramel and hot fudge. Top that with another layer of ice cream sandwiches, Cool-Whip and caramel and hot fudge. Top it by sprinkling the Heath pieces on top. Freeze overnight! It is delicious!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thing to do and a wonderful surprise for the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with these delicious treat recipes that I can't eat :)
    So sweet of you to do that for TAW!

    ReplyDelete