Friday, May 7, 2010

Why I have gained 15 lbs..

Friday: birthday Friday. Next week: pot luck luncheon....I have eaten all day today. Breakfast was birthday cookie cake, lunch was buffet at Mazzio's pizza place, and now I just ate this that my buddy RYezak made:

Concho River Delight

Melt 2 sticks margarine

Mix with 1/2 cup lt. brown sugar

2 C flour

1/2 C finely chopped pecans

Bake at 325 degrees in Pyrex pan for 25-30 min. Cool


1st layer

Mix 1/2 large Cool Whip

2 (3 oz. each ) pkg cream cheese

1 C powdered sugar

Beat together and spread on crust


2nd layer

2 small boxes + 3 C milk

1 large instant vanilla pudding

Spread over cream cheese


3rd layer

1 large instant chocolate pudding

Topping - 1/2 large Cool Whip

Decorate with chocolate curls


Since joining this group, I have gained and gained...but it is worth it to be working with such a great group of people!

2 comments:

  1. We had our monthly staff lunch where we all-eat-way-too-much-but-have-a-great-time-doing-it today...we feel your pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the recipes that you put here. Last week was my sons birthday and I swear that just by looking at something I put on 15lbs.

    ReplyDelete