Monday, August 16, 2010

Music Videos and Irony

I love Toby Keith and so many of his videos contain irony. I mentioned in a previous post his video "It's a Little Too Late" to teach the short story "The Cask of Amontillado"...well, you could also use that video to teach irony. You could also use "Who's your Daddy" as well..



You could also use "The Reason" by Hoobastank, especially for teaching a twist at the end of a story.



I have so many ideas and I am fortunate to share them with this blog. I just really miss the classroom. I hate not being able to use these great ideas. I wonder if I should return to the classroom or keep on in my role as a campus technologist...I know I am hormonal right now (being 7 weeks pregnant) but I just feel this tug in my heart that I cannot ignore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment